Sunday, May 13, 2007

Back in Fort Worth

Hey guys, sorry it has been so long, the last couple weeks have been crazy! We finished up with school for the semester. Trisha finished her other dresses and they look great. I will try and put up some pictures the next couple days, I am updating from Audria and Caleb's computer because our Internet at the new house is not set up yet. Trisha graduated Saturday and she is finished with school, FOREVER!!! Trisha recently accepted a job offer for Dillards corporate! She has an awesome job working as the Assistant Product Coordinator, working at the Arlington Corporate Offices. Basically she will be in charge of Dillard's private label making sure everything goes smoothly. She doesn't like to brag but it is an amazing job and not many people I know get the exact job they want right out of College. I finished my crazy semester of 20 hours and I am ready to get my summer of Chemistry underway. We packed up all of our stuff and we have moved into our new house. You guys are welcome to stop by and check it out any time you want. Just give us a call. We are looking for some help deciding on a new name for our Blog, since Adventures in Arkansas doesnt work anymore. We want to have something catchy. If you have any great ideas write them in your comments. I will try and get our internet working that way we can catch everyone up. Until then, hope that all is going well with you and your family! Hope to hear from you soon!

1 comment:

Staci said...

Glad you made it back to TX! I was wondering if you were gonna change the blog name. Hmmm. I'm not coming up with any right now...but I'll let ya know if I do!