Sunday, January 25, 2009

New Truck!

Right before Christmas Ole' Blue decided he wanted to go to Heaven. So we did what we always do when a car dies, we sent it to the Graveyard... aka (Dads front yard) lol! This was the fifth car I have driven in the past five years, so when Trisha and I started looking for a new "used" vehicle, we were looking for something a little more dependable. We were trying to find something before we went on our ski trip, because school started the day after we got back, and we knew we would be pressed for time. Unfortunately we never found something in our price range, so we were nervous about how we were going to be at two different places with only one vehicle. Little did I know that while we were in Colorado, my dad was locking up the "Dad of the Year" award. My parents had watched Maddie for us while we were gone so when we got home from skiing, we went straight to their house. I was going crazy when we pulled up and saw a brand new truck parked in the front yard. Talk about surprised. Thanks again Dad!




2 comments:

Staci said...

Sweet!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm so happy for the two of you! Isn't it nice to have such loving and caring parents who will do basically anything for their children?! You are truely blessed.

~Cherrie