Friday, August 24, 2007

We took a Bruising!!!!!

We got killed in both of our softball games Monday night! All around bad day. I was pitching and got hit by a line drive from about 30 ft away...easily the hardest I have ever been hit by anything. I got hit by a 95 mph fastball in high school and it didnt even compare with the amount of pain I was feeling monday night. Left a good bruise...remember this is 5 days later, I have been in Montana visiting family and never got a chance to take a picture but still you can see some good colors. (No commenting about how white my legs are!) I rubbed some dirt on it but it didnt help very much. I figured since Caleb got to post about his softball scars I can too. Hope everything is going good. Thanks for the good comments about the Bonds post. I appreciate hearing different opinions.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice

Staci said...

OUCH!!!! It still looks like that after FIVE days?!?!? I hope it doesn't hurt as bad as it looks!!!

Anonymous said...

Must move faster!!! Remember it's an easy game you throw the ball, you hit the ball, you CATCH the ball. (With your glove not your thigh!)

Love ya

Carl and Trisha said...

Haha! I would like to see you try to dodge a line drive. You are probably the only woman in the world that quotes "Bull Durham"

Steve and Joan said...

Football is a much safer sport!