Monday, September 3, 2007

Harry Potter

For the past month or so, Trisha has been reading the Harry Potter novels. She took advantage of the three day weekend and finished up the 750 page book "The Deathly Hallows." For those who haven't read the Potter books, Trisha gave them two thumbs up. This was the last book of the series so now she is a little depressed that she doesnt have a good book to read while I play XBOX. My whole reason in writing this post is that I'm trying to find a good replacement book for Trisha, because she has now fallen in love playing the video game "Cars" (based on the Disney movie) and I no longer get to enjoy MY toy!!! Yes I know I need to work on sharing...I was an only child for 10 years so give me a break. Anyone got any good book suggestions, Please!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Staci said...

Has she read Frank Peretti's books? How about Francine Rivers...or maybe the Left Behind Series by LaHaye/Jenkins? I also loved Hank Hanegraaff's books The Last Disciple and The Last Sacrifice.

Steve and Joan said...

How about C.S. Lewis' "The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe" and the series of books that go with it?