Friday, August 8, 2008

Bear

For the past year or so Trisha has been talking about wanting to add a small dog to our family. She spent most of the year going back and forth between different breeds and after long thought she decided on a Yorkie. Me being the incredible husband that I am, realized that our 3 year wedding anniversary was coming up soon, and this would be the perfect time for a surprise puppy. My aunt owns a Petland in Montana and knows some really good breeders, so I made the phone call and got the process rolling. She found us a good dog, and since my Mom and sister were in Montana on vacation we put him on the plane home with them. Trisha called on her way home from work and I told her I had a surprise when she came home, put the puppy in her lap, and sure enough I am the front runner for husband of the year award.

Here are some pictures of Bear. He is a toy Yorkshire Terrier 13 weeks old, 2.4 pounds




Here is a video of Bear at David and Daina's house. First encounter with a Mirror. Dont make fun of my amateur Movie Making abilities. I think I might leave the movie making to Caleb.



Here are some videos of Maddie and Bear playing together. We were a little nervous about how Maddie would react to having a new puppy in the house but she has done great. She has been really patient with him and I actually think she likes having someone to play tug of war with.



2 comments:

Debbie Mc said...

That made us laugh. Chris loved the full speed ahead into the mirror. Bear & Maddie are great together. Who would have thought?
Loved dinner with you two last night. Have a very Happy B-day!!

Julie said...

Awww I love bear already. She is really cute. I love the mirror video!