Thursday, August 21, 2008

MONTANA!!!!

Sorry for the short post. Today marks the last day of Trimester 2. Thank God. I am taking my 8th and last final of the week in an hour and a half. Why am I writing a post and not studying? I don't know??? Trisha and I are headed to Montana for a nice 10 day vacation in the Mountains. Some of our really good friends are meeting us up there. Charlie (my best man), and Josh and Russ who were pledge brothers from Harding are all getting there late tonight. Should be a good time. We will make sure and take lots pictures. Thanks to everyone who has me on their prayer list, this trimester was an extremely hard one (64 exams in 16 weeks), and I could not have persevered if it weren't for you. Thank you.

P.S. My running buddies and I ran a 5-mile race last night. Official Time: 48min. 17 sec. Took second place in my weight division. Longer detailed post with pictures when we get back from Montana. Hope you guys have a great weekend.

No comments: