Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Pictures

Hey guys hope everything is going good. Things have been so crazy the past couple weeks. Trisha has gotten really busy at work. Dillard's is trying to get ready for the Christmas season. I am in the middle of mid-terms and ready for this week to be over. I am heading back up to Arkansas this weekend to see some buddies. This is initiation week for our social club (fraternity). I have some pictures that I have been meaning to write blogs about but just have no time. So I will post them with a title so you know what is going on.

(Texas A&M vs. ULM)



(On The Border / Trisha's Birthday)


(Standing on a chair, shaking salt shakers, getting embarassed)



(Maddie snoozing on our road trip, dreaming about ducks!)

3 comments:

Staci said...

The pic of Maddie is so cute! Remy's been dreaming about ducks lately too ;)

Julie said...

I want to meet maddie! She is cute!

Billy Gurley said...

It looks like the family is doing great! Let's hook up soon for lunch.