Saturday, April 7, 2007

Caleb & Audria's Visit

Caleb and Audria made it to town yesterday. We have been having a blast with them all weekend. We spent lots of time 4-wheeling and getting muddy. I think Caleb was going to put a little video together so we will have some actual footage here shortly. Just wanted to put some pictures up real quick to let you know how the weekend has been going. Hope all is well. P.S. In the last picture I was Caleb's trophy buck he had just killed. Kind of an inside joke. See ya soon.












8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! Vacation pictures while Caleb and Audria are still on vacation!!! That is really neat for us! Looks like you are having fun out there in Arkansas. Did you know it is snowing in Temple, TX where my parents live? It even snowed here but didn't stick. Be careful coming home.

Steve and Joan said...

That anonymous one was me (Steve), I forgot to login.

Hey, how did you get the 4 wheeler out of that mud?

Is Caleb going to have his trophy mounted?

Steve

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun and I can't wait till you guys move back home!! Love ya!!

Carl and Trisha said...

Steve, it took a lot of hard work but we finally got the 4 wheeler out. It took a winch, a tow rope, a tree and two other 4 wheelers. I think Caleb dropped his trophy off at the taxidermist last night.

Staci said...

Carl - I was wondering how ya'll got that 4-wheeler out! lol

I LOVE the picture of you on the 4-wheeler on just 2 wheels!!! That's awesome!!!

Glad ya'll had so much fun this weekend :)

Steve and Joan said...

We are looking forward to you two moving back to Texas! I hope you are going to make PRCoC your home church again!!!

Steve

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you had a happy easter weekend! I'm not sure if I have ever seen anything that stuck in the mud. The snow was a new experience for us on easter weekend but at least our activites were indoors. You all looked very cold. Trisha and Audria looked beautiful in the Harding swing. Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

hey carl and trisha do u always get stuck in the mud like that