Saturday, April 21, 2007

Maddie turns one!!

It has been kind of a boring week, not much going on. Trisha has been in Atlanta at "Apparel Market" with her class. She had a good time and she got lots of great deals on clothes and jewelery. Since Trish was gone for four days I spent most of my time in the woods. It was opening weekend for spring Turkey, and it seems like I was out there for a couple days straight. I ended up not seeing anything...but most likely this was due to my long naps I was taking in the blind, what can you do? It was fun to just be in the outdoors. Maddie's first birthday was on the 15th! Mom wanted to see more pictures of her so here they are. Keep checking, hopefully I will have some pictures of a big "gobbler" on here soon. If you haven't seen our four-wheeling videos that Caleb made you need to go to his blog and check them out. I think he has a couple videos up, they look really good. (His web address is highcampmedia.com/blog ) Hope all is well.

(8 weeks old, about 5 seconds later she was trying to rip the ducks head off! Such a good dog!)

(8 weeks old, retrieving)


(8 months, eating bones with Lilly at Christmas)

(8 months, wishing she was playing with the kids outside)
(10 months, Dreaming about killing ducks)

4 comments:

Staci said...

Mike's gonna be jealous. He hasn't been out turkey hunting yet!

Anonymous said...

Give Maddie a great big birthday hug from all of us in Texas

Steve and Joan said...

Wow, Maddie grew fast and big! That's gotta take a lot of dog food to grow a dog that quick.

I bet Lilly enjoyed playing with Maddie in Arkansas!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!