Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Here goes nothing!

Trisha and I decided that we wanted to try out this whole "blog" thing. Not real sure what we are doing but hopefully it will be a good way to keep in touch with all of our friends and family who are not familiar with facebook.

We have 6 weeks until Trisha graduates and we move back to Fort Worth. We have a "ton" of stuff due in our classes over the next couple weeks, but we can see the end in sight. Trisha is about to finish her first dress in her fashion line. She has four more dresses to go! I will try and figure out how to post some pictures with the blog that way I can show you how talented she is. It would be greatly appreciated if you threw some prayers of perseverance our way. We are in for some long nights.

On a better note, Audria and Caleb are coming to stay with us over the weekend. We cant wait to show them a good time up here in Arkansas. My goal is to try and convince Caleb that he needs a 4-wheeler that way I can have someone to play with when we move back to Fort Worth. Thanks for visiting our blog, we will try and get some more posts on here to catch everybody up with our lives. Leave a comment that way I know you stopped by.

9 comments:

Carl and Trisha said...

Sounds good to me...you buy some land and I will help you enjoy it! See ya soon.

Anonymous said...

I love this idea. You are doing great and what a great way to share this with everyone.

Can't wait to see the dresses and four wheeling pics.

MOM

Staci said...

Yay!!!! Welcome to the blogging world! It'll be fun to be able to keep up with ya'll! Caleb said he was going to take some cool video's this weekend. I can't wait to see them :)

Steve and Joan said...

Great Arkansas Mountains! I'm glad you are blogging! It is fun keeping up with all the PR youth group as the future marches on!

Steve

Darlene said...

Looks like a great weekend!

I am so proud of the two of you!

I here you two are now home owners...I guess"Baby Crawl" is all grown up!

Lots of prayers will be sent your way in the next few weeks. It will all be over soon.

Take care,
Aunt Darlene

Anonymous said...

Carl and Trisha! Sounds like you two are loving life! Congrats on the 2yr anniversary coming up soon! I wish the best of luck to you!! Love you both!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ledbetter Fam said...

I was happy to find your blog through Caleb & Audria's. So, where will you guys be living in Ft. Worth? Do you both have jobs waiting for you here or will you be on the search once you get here? Look forward to reading more posts soon.

Juli Beth

Carl and Trisha said...

Julie Beth,

We bought a mobile home right over by Audria and Caleb in Redwood Estates. Trihsa is hoping to be working for Dillard's corporation in Arlington. She has been throught the interview process and so far it looks pretty good. As for me I will be going to Chiropractor school over in Irving. Good to hear from you.

Carl